PDA

View Full Version : New Pubs

Soup Dragon
23-07-2013, 14:37
Hi All,

Does anyone know if i can add a review to those pubs i have submitted as new pubs, before they go live?

Cheers

oldboots
23-07-2013, 20:30
I think it can only be done when you are adding the pub not in the "limbo" period

sheffield hatter
23-07-2013, 21:53
Hi All,

Does anyone know if i can add a review to those pubs i have submitted as new pubs, before they go live?

Cheers

If you keep it open on your computer after submitting, you can add anything up to the point it goes "live", but my experience is that you can't go back into it once you've closed it.

gillhalfpint
23-07-2013, 22:47
I put my review on a new pub entry before sending it in ok. The box is there to do it.

Soup Dragon
24-07-2013, 09:11
Cheers all. I usually do a review as i submit it, as Gill does - I was just pushed for time so sent it just with the pictures. I fear you can't amend it until it goes live, once you have navigated away from the page.

AlanH
24-07-2013, 19:22
Hi All,

Cheers

I always save it in my bookmarks/favorites, then you can go back and alter it, or add reviews and photos before it goes live.

Blackthorn
25-07-2013, 16:31
As AlanH says, you can if you make a note of the URL, or just the unique number on the end.

It will be www.pubsgalore.co.uk/newpubs/xxxxx