PDA

View Full Version : Re- Dead Weblink

Mobyduck
19-07-2013, 20:26
The add web-link button ,now I have it is a great addition for me ,already used it a few times and probably adds to Dave's workload even more,in reverse a remove button would be just as useful , as to mischief , Dave will have to check it out anyway ,so I say it would be useful. There is always the danger of course for having a button for this that and everything else and overloading the site. Dave's shout of course.

Galore Admin
03-08-2013, 09:40
We have an automated process that flags up dead links to me, but sadly at the moment it is dead itself and isn't exactly perfect when it does work.

I will give some thought to a remove button, potentially a lot more difficult for me to achieve than some of the buttons I've been adding lately.

Of course what I could do is a feature where members are invited to click links and I give them a button to either confirm it is still working or report it as dead. Then alongside that I could add buttons for people to report any pub features they notice whilst looking at the site.... :evilgrin: