PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Weather

Maldenman
07-07-2013, 17:17
I don't know about the rest of you but my weekend plans have been stymied by this heat, not been out anywhere new, just too hot to move and suffer the half length overcrowded trains that SWT helpfully provide for us SW London residents. A weekend without a few new pubs always feels like a weekend wasted to me. Not only that we have to put up with this tennis circus, made no easier by it being just up the road. MM, sounding off and not very happy.

Al 10000
07-07-2013, 17:29
It did'nt bother me too much,i had a nice journey up to Sheffield on an air conditioned train and then found plenty of pubs to keep out of the sun,the only thing that the heat changed for me was not walking the Manvers Arms at Adwick upon Dearne,it was far too warm to walk there for one pub.
So i was quite happy this weekend.
Sorry about your woes Maldenman,then again you could have gone to Wimbledon for some Strawberrys and Cream :D

Mobyduck
07-07-2013, 21:18
It did'nt bother me too much,i had a nice journey up to Sheffield on an air conditioned train and then found plenty of pubs to keep out of the sun,the only thing that the heat changed for me was not walking the Manvers Arms at Adwick upon Dearne,it was far too warm to walk there for one pub.
So i was quite happy this weekend.
Sorry about your woes Maldenman,then again you could have gone to Wimbledon for some Strawberrys and Cream :D
At a price :eek: