PDA

View Full Version : Logging in

gillhalfpint
23-05-2013, 21:01
For a couple of years or so, I haven't had to log in as I have the forum saved in my favourites. All of a sudden today, I have to log in every time I hit Pubs Galore on the tab, even if I have been checking the forum a few minutes before.
Any reason why?

Aqualung
23-05-2013, 22:03
For a couple of years or so, I haven't had to log in as I have the forum saved in my favourites. All of a sudden today, I have to log in every time I hit Pubs Galore on the tab, even if I have been checking the forum a few minutes before.
Any reason why?

Have you tried setting the favourite link up again after you are logged in?

I'm guessing it may be a site change that has stopped your link working.

gillhalfpint
23-05-2013, 22:13
Cheers. That looks as though it's worked.

gillhalfpint
23-05-2013, 22:43
Cheers. That looks as though it's worked.

No it hasn't worked. I had to log in again.

oldboots
24-05-2013, 06:56
Sorry if it's obvious but you have ticked the "remember me" box when you log in haven't you?

gillhalfpint
24-05-2013, 07:48
Yes. I had to log in again this morning. It has been great for years without logging in at all, and yesterday I must have logged in over 20 times. When I am not out and about I keep the sites I check on a regular basis across my tabs and pop into them every so often, and every time I pop into the Pubs Galore one I now have to log in.

PS. It's just made a liar out of me. I closed the tabs and then went back in from favourites and got straight in. Will see how it runs today. We are going to a pub beer fest in Truro today at City Inn, and another tomorrow at Mounts Bay Hotel in Mullion, so hoping for something different from the big 3 in Cornwall!!

Soup Dragon
24-05-2013, 08:53
I have found my desktop has stopped allowing me to sign in (that green bar thing shows it is trying), yet i can do reviews - but i cant upload photos or edit reviews. My allows me to log in as per normal.

ROBCamra
24-05-2013, 10:01
I have found my desktop has stopped allowing me to sign in (that green bar thing shows it is trying), yet i can do reviews - but i cant upload photos or edit reviews. My allows me to log in as per normal.

That happened to me last week. I had to clear all cookies which reset it and then it worked fine.

Soup Dragon
24-05-2013, 18:03
That happened to me last week. I had to clear all cookies which reset it and then it worked fine.

Worked!! cheers