PDA

View Full Version : I can cut all of your business costs landlords!

The Pub SAVER!
07-03-2013, 11:54
Hi there,

Let me start by introducing myself : My name is Paul Adomako and I loooovvveee pubs! I am really disappointed at the alarming rates pubs are closing without any help or support by the government. I started a campaign in own borough of Merton (South West London) to help drive business costs down for public houses in the borough as many were closing including my local. I have saved pubs over 4k a year, the highest saving being 8k.

How? Well I work for a cost reduction company called 'Commercial Utilities 4U' (www.commercialutilities4u.co.uk) which specializes in driving costs down for SME's in the UK - I took the initiative to help pubs as I am fond of them and what better way to make a living than by saving people money in an industry you love.

There is no charge for the service as we get paid by the suppliers for finding your custom and there is no obligation to go ahead with anything. So, even if you just want advice or a talk about anything please give me a call. I am here to help and advise not sell.

LETS GET TOGETHER AND TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Thanks All!:)

Paul

Cost Reduction Advisor

www.commercialutilities4u.co.uk

07901 106 630