PDA

View Full Version : Quick Recommendation

The Giant
04-01-2013, 15:50
Popping out for a few in a hour or so. Can anybody recommend any of the following beers that may be on at The Anchor in Bham?

Rock & Roll Sleighed 5.0%, Cotleigh Red Nosed Reindeer 4.5%, Dr Morton's Reindeer Repellent 4.2%, Tiger Topps Little Chief 3.9%, Naked Brewer Kiss Me 3.8%, Blueball Nutcracker 4.5%, Saltaire Blackberry Cascade 4.8%, Great Heck Angel 3.9%, Coastal Margawr 4.0%

Thanks

PS I like golden hoppy beers

ROBCamra
04-01-2013, 15:53
Popping out for a few in a hour or so. Can anybody recommend any of the following beers that may be on at The Anchor in Bham?

Rock & Roll Sleighed 5.0%, Cotleigh Red Nosed Reindeer 4.5%, Dr Morton's Reindeer Repellent 4.2%, Tiger Topps Little Chief 3.9%, Naked Brewer Kiss Me 3.8%, Blueball Nutcracker 4.5%, Saltaire Blackberry Cascade 4.8%, Great Heck Angel 3.9%, Coastal Margawr 4.0%

Thanks

PS I like golden hoppy beers

Nutcracker is a brown ale, so that one's out. :cheers:

Bucking Fastard
04-01-2013, 16:02
I found the Great Heck Angel to be a good quaffing light golden beer.It was on in The Falcon ,Clapham Junction at the end of November and ,with a large crew in tow and it quickly became the ale of choice,until the barrel ran out.Dont know too much about the other ales you mention.

Enjoy your trip to The Anchor

The Giant
05-01-2013, 09:41
The Great Heck wasn't on while I was there but enjoyed the Saltaire Blackberry Cascade and another beer that wasn't in the original list, called Blonde but can't remember the brewer.