PDA

View Full Version : Miss me yet?

hopwas
05-10-2012, 15:29
:D

Greetings! After 2 years away I decided to return. In these 2 years, lots of things happened including 2 different jobs and my father's health (thankfully recovered).

I don't go on pub crawl much like I did Pre 2010 due to job but still have a time to visit new pubs.

So how's Conrad, Soup Dragon, Del (from Black Country I think) and others I have forgotten.

Millay
05-10-2012, 16:47
Wow, of course we missed you Hoppy , welcome back. I'm sure they'll be plenty of people filling you in on the news but right now they are probably all too drunk. There's a PuG meet up going on today, a tour of the Black Country. Cheers.

hopwas
05-10-2012, 16:55
Ha Millay! I have forgotten you!

So everyone on Black County pub crawl eh? Shame would love to go.

Never mind.. Looks like I have to catch up old posts in last two years!

Millay
05-10-2012, 17:01
That's a lot of catching up. I think Andy Ven arranged the crawl, RogerB ,Quinno , Delboy , Oldboots, Oggwyn ,Dave M are among those on the crawl i think. Just sent one of them a Facebook message to say you've returned so the word will be going around.

Good timing you coming back just before a JDW festival. I take it you are still an official taster

Dave M
05-10-2012, 17:42
Hi hoppy,

Soupy is enjoying a glass of Sarah Hughes Ruby at the Beacon in Sedgley and asked me to say hello.

hopwas
05-10-2012, 17:45
Afraid so. Still official tester, in fact I have visited 39 Wetherspoon pubs since I left this forum.

Oh I am working in, of all the places, pub :)

hopwas
05-10-2012, 17:47
Hi hoppy,

Soupy is enjoying a glass of Sarah Hughes Ruby at the Beacon in Sedgley and asked me to say hello.

Ha! Glad Soupy is still around. Damn, I have been meaning go to Beacon for years, never got around to this :(

Farway
05-10-2012, 20:00
God, time has flown, never realised it was 2 years, must have beeen pi55ed

Mobyduck
05-10-2012, 20:13
:D

Greetings! After 2 years away I decided to return. In these 2 years, lots of things happened including 2 different jobs and my father's health (thankfully recovered).

I don't go on pub crawl much like I did Pre 2010 due to job but still have a time to visit new pubs.

So how's Conrad, Soup Dragon, Del (from Black Country I think) and others I have forgotten.

Hello Hoppy, I wasn't an active member of the forum when you were here last but have read a lot of your previous comments while educating myself on the ways Pubsgalore, welcome back, the more the merrier. I know your a big fan of JDW whereas I am not,so we may disagree on certain things but diversity makes life interesting. :cheers:

Oggwyn Trench
06-10-2012, 08:33
Welcome back Hoppy , good to have you back:cheers:

Bucking Fastard
06-10-2012, 09:59
Oh I am working in, of all the places, pub :)

Now that's a real busman's holiday.In a JDW by any chance ?

Good to have you back on the forum.

aleandhearty
06-10-2012, 16:50
Welcome back Hoppy! The boards were never quite the same without you.

Al 10000
06-10-2012, 17:45
Welcome back Hoppy.
Not sure if you remember me but i always enjoyed reading your posts and giving you the odd helping hand about visiting pubs in my area.

hopwas
07-10-2012, 12:17
Now that's a real busman's holiday.In a JDW by any chance ?

Good to have you back on the forum.

Haha! I wish.

I am working as potsman in The Fox Inn, Hopwas. Started 3 months ago.

hopwas
07-10-2012, 12:18
Welcome back Hoppy.
Not sure if you remember me but i always enjoyed reading your posts and giving you the odd helping hand about visiting pubs in my area.

Of course I do remember you. You gave me list of pubs before I set off to Nottingham in Oct 2010.

Or was it 2009. Can't remember lol!

hopwas
07-10-2012, 12:19
Welcome back Hoppy! The boards were never quite the same without you.

Is that so?! I am rather shocked to be honest :eek:

Delboy20
07-10-2012, 14:59
Who are you, who are you !!

Don't remember you mate !!

Hang on though - weren't you spotted drinking in Cradley Heath wearing an eye patch ??