PDA

View Full Version : I dont Wear Tweed Jackets

Al 10000
03-09-2012, 14:28
Conrad / Dave,

I have just read the latest review of the Dog and Fox in Wimbledon

The reviewer does'nt mention anything about the pub but has a lot to say about me,he says i am an accountant who wears a tweed jacket if he or anyone else on this site ever met me they would realise how far from the truth this is.
I reviewed this pub how i thought it was at the time and i also went in other pubs in this area of Wimbledon,he says he has been in all pubs in Wimbledon but as only reviewed the Dog and Fox.

Al 10000
06-09-2012, 15:19
Hi Conrad / Dave,

Thank you for acting so quickly on that review.

Cheers Alan

Andy Ven
06-09-2012, 21:16
The reviewer does'nt mention anything about the pub but has a lot to say about me,he says i am an accountant who wears a tweed jacket

Al,

Which did you perceive to be the more offensive part of the description? Being called an accountant or a tweed jacket wearer?

Surely the latter is the attire of a history teacher!

Be careful how you answer the accountant question. You never know if there's an undercover, non-tweed jacket wearing one on the Forum ;)

sheffield hatter
06-09-2012, 21:57
I thought the ability to reply to posts in this sub-forum had been blocked for all except Admin users and the originator of the thread?

Conrad
06-09-2012, 22:36
I left the ability to reply open to our mods, so Andy could post on here, and you were able to reply due to a quirk fairly unique to your users setup.

Locked it down more thoroughly now to try and avoid future mishaps.