PDA

View Full Version : A good week

Farway
13-02-2010, 14:56
Nothing can possibly improve on the forthcoming week, Pompey 4, Southampton 1

And 6 bottles of 660ml Kingston Press cider for £5 from Iceland to watch the match, plus out with number 2 grandson on Monday :cheers:

Conrad
13-02-2010, 15:14
Congrats, just listening to Bristol City on the radio. I consider it an achievement that we haven't conceded yet :o. It really is a grim run we are on at the moment.

Dave M
13-02-2010, 15:51
I consider it an achievement that we haven't conceded yet :o. It really is a grim run we are on at the moment.

Half time without conceding, we might just be in with a chance of nicking a point today.

Farway
13-02-2010, 16:11
Half time without conceding, we might just be in with a chance of nicking a point today.

Go for it, Pompey were on verge of losing, then it all came right

Conrad
13-02-2010, 16:31
Hmm, I see they have changed the plan from concede 2 in the first half, not entirely convinced the new plan is the solution however.

hopwas
13-02-2010, 20:27
Bad day..

Lost 2 4 to Mansfield

Went to Silk Kite, only to find hundreds of Mansfield fans shouting and dancing and it was only 11am in the morning! Went to White lion instead..

Lets hope we can win against Kettering on 23rd Feb..

runningdog
13-02-2010, 20:54
Ohh...You lot are awful. I was going to watch the Football League Show. Don't seem worth while now...:drinkup::drinkup:... But I still like you:whistle:

Oggwyn Trench
13-02-2010, 21:59
Pretty happy did the BSE Breeders (Hereford UTD) 3-1 :D
Never seen a team so outplayed and still win 4-1 , you were bloody lucky Faraway old chap:)

Gann
14-02-2010, 08:42
To add a bit of culture to the proceedings..... :)

Leg 1 of a potentially good week went to plan, Saracens 25-20 against Worcester at Wembley yesterday (but don't rush to set your sky+ boxes, it was hardly a classic)

Leg 2 is Spurs getting past Bolton at the Rebok today (and if Wed night is anything to go by, this is the tricky leg)

Leg 3 is England turning over the Azzuri in Rome in the 6 Nations (and if this isn't a shoe-in, then I'm sending all my gear back to Cotton Traders).

Eddie86
14-02-2010, 10:05
I personally thought Warren Gatland's tactics were brilliant yesterday. Lure Scotland into a false sense of security for 75 minutes of the game by giving them every point we could and missing every tackle and kick we could, then actually start playing for the last 5 minutes and win with a comfortable buffer :D

Looking forward to today's practise session for England ;) I may even have a Peroni :D

Soup Dragon
14-02-2010, 11:55
A mate of mine went on a pub crawl in Aberdeen, after watching Aberdeen v Celtic - 4-4, jammy sod

hopwas
14-02-2010, 11:58
A mate of mine went on a pub crawl in Aberdeen, after watching Aberdeen v Celtic - 4-4, jammy sod

I went on pub crawl in Aberdeen in 2006 and it was pretty crazy on friday night epsecially uni students let their hair down.

runningdog
14-02-2010, 19:08
Leg 2 is Spurs getting past Bolton at the Rebok today (and if Wed night is anything to go by, this is the tricky leg)

Well, you were right about that, it was tricky

Leg 3 is England turning over the Azzuri in Rome in the 6 Nations (and if this isn't a shoe-in, then I'm sending all my gear back to Cotton Traders).

Looking forward to today's practise session for England ;) I may even have a Peroni :D

OK, Gann, are you sending it back. Shoe-in? :eek:Practise session?:eek: Boy, did we all get that one wrong! Still after that France should be no problem...........:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:By 'eck I needed them..........