PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone

Conrad
13-02-2010, 00:50
Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone posting on here. It is really good watching PuG improving on all fronts, and also staying so enjoyable.

Development on the site is going on in the background and this has been a busy week. For those who have been looking to bring in a lot of reviews at once and were concerned about the dates, please PM me as we think we now have a solution that should make it easy.

Hopefully I will do some of the changes suggested in the Requests thread for Central London before end of play Monday. We have taken the ratings system up to 10 (I'm saving the upgrade to 11 till I really need to be flash). And we continue to address the corrections within 1 working day. So please keep the corrections coming, and do suggest improvements to the site, I wish we could do the suggestions quicker, but hopefully you are seeing that we will address them as we can.

Thanks once again, and I look forward to enjoying the continued improvement of Pubs Galore that we are all doing.:D :cheers:

RogerB
13-02-2010, 08:47
Keep it up guv'ner. :notworthy:

Oggwyn Trench
13-02-2010, 09:18
Cheers Conrad , just remember you are not a number but a freeman:cool: (i never understood the Prisoner)

Conrad
13-02-2010, 10:19
If you said you had understood it I wouldn't have believed you. I think the only thing I learned is that Portmeirion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portmeirion) is a cool place to visit :)

Gann
13-02-2010, 11:38
Keep it up guv'ner. :notworthy:

Yes, second that.. Still getting used to an admin who responds to questions... And one that thanks us for our effort....I've just had to go and have a lie down...:nishelypished:

Alesonly
13-02-2010, 11:39
Yes good work. I must say im Impressed how quick things are done on this site like Pub updates & closures and other things well done keep up the good work .:cheers:

Oggwyn Trench
13-02-2010, 12:57
Just done a load of corrections for the sub districts of Telford , once there done i can start filling in the gaps , i need a lie down now

Farway
13-02-2010, 14:52
If you said you had understood it I wouldn't have believed you. I think the only thing I learned is that Portmeirion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portmeirion) is a cool place to visit :)

But was raining, how did they find dry times to film?

Conrad
13-02-2010, 15:12
Just done a load of corrections for the sub districts of Telford , once there done i can start filling in the gaps , i need a lie down now
Dave has promised me he will look at those, but thanks a lot it is all good stuff.

But was raining, how did they find dry times to film?
:) I have to admit it was on and off drizzling last time I went there, and certainly didn't look as glossy as TV makes it, still something else though.

Tilly-Miss
13-02-2010, 15:21
Well done Conrad and everyone else involved with the background scenes,you all do a fantastic job,it is a pleasure to be amongst you all.

oldboots
13-02-2010, 17:49
Cheers Conrad , just remember you are not a number but a freeman:cool: (i never understood the Prisoner)

I have the box set of the Prisoner which I will sit down with over a week-end soon and see if I understand it any better than in 1968 or during the 70/80/90s reruns, actually I think I won't, even with the benefit of copious amounts of ale. The guys who wrote it (Patrick McGoohan and Brian Clements) admited they didn't know what was going on apart from it being a sequel to Dangerman and they absolutely weren't on drugs, honest :D

By the by the ring tone on my personal phone is the theme to The Prisoner and the text received tone on the work one and the personal one is the theme to the IT Crowd, I often wonder who is Moss and who is Ray out of Dave and Conrad, and more importantly where is Richmond from the server room :eek: ?

Be seeing you.

Conrad
13-02-2010, 17:54
There's someone in our server room :eek:

oldboots
13-02-2010, 17:59
There's someone in our server room :eek:

have you got one?

you'll be telling me you've got a Jen and she's got the internet in a box.....

Conrad
13-02-2010, 18:08
Nah, we pay for rack space elsewhere, it is far cheaper and internally there is no real requirement.

As to the Internet in a box, shhhhhh, I'm saving that one up.

:D it has me sniggering even thinking about that episode.

hopwas
13-02-2010, 20:30
Well done Conrad and everyone else involved with the background scenes,you all do a fantastic job,it is a pleasure to be amongst you all.

Seconded!

Well done Conrad! I'll raise a glass to you..:cheers::cheers::cheers: