PDA

View Full Version : "Follows" not emailing..

NickDavies
04-04-2012, 14:49
I haven't had a e-mail about a followed pub since 7 March...which suggests I've done something to break it? Any chance you kind admins could have a look

thanks

Nick

ROBCamra
04-04-2012, 14:58
I haven't had a e-mail about a followed pub since 7 March...which suggests I've done something to break it? Any chance you kind admins could have a look

thanks

Nick

Mine are still arriving Nick as of 10:55, so it looks like a local issue.

Millay
04-04-2012, 15:27
I think i am still getting mine, although i am only following a couple of towns

Galore Admin
04-04-2012, 15:43
As far as I can tell they should still be sending to you, so it looks like it is going to be an email issue somewhere along the line.

Will have a look to see if there is anything obvious at this end, but it may well be that our emails are being rejected at your end in some way.

Wittenden
04-04-2012, 17:54
For what its worth-I'm not following a great deal of pubs-I haven't had a notification since 25th of Feb.I did a quick look at two popular pubs-Tap East and the Rake, and have missed reviews from Quinno and Paul of Horsham.

NickDavies
08-04-2012, 16:18
I tried changing my email address here (http://www.galorenetwork.co.uk/secure/email_change.php) to my private Virgin account where as expected I got a message back instantly asking me to confirm. I tried changing it back to what it already was and - silence. I can only imagine that our work Exchange 2010 setup has taken to black-holing Pubs Galore messages. They aren't getting trapped in our spamulator and for luck I whitelisted @galorenetwork.co.uk anyway but that made no difference.

For what it's worth my Virgin mail is forwarded to my exchange mailbox which is where routinely I read it and that still works fine with Pubs Galore messages: so it's not a content thing, but to do with the envelope.