PDA

View Full Version : A Gentlemen's Stroll through Euston

Millay
23-03-2012, 10:12
Off shortly to meet up with a few drinking pals and a Kiwi visitor for a Gentlemen's Stroll around Euston. Occasional PuG visitor Grailhunter will be there along with 'Fizzy Piss', of Bristol blog and Guinness & Gold Cup fame.

To cut down on the walking (i.e. non-drinking) time we are planning a more or less straight line taking in the Crown & Anchor, Bree Louise, Euston Tap, Cider Tap, Doric Arch, Mabels Tavern and the Euston Flyer. If we are able to we may then head into KX for the King Charles I. Maybe I can drag them into the Flying Scotsman for a laugh :eek:

Millay
23-03-2012, 11:41
Was beginning to think i wouldnt get a warm up pint when the Doric and both taps were closed but the Bree has come to the rescue with a wychwood paddys tout. Meeting the others at the crown &anchor at 12

Gann
23-03-2012, 12:39
Hi Millay,

I will require a full report if you make the Flying Scotsman.

And if my cousin is in there moonlighting again, please send her home sharpish..
You can't miss her, she's the one with the tattoo of a british bulldog on her left cheek..

hondo
23-03-2012, 14:20
Crown & Anchor, Bree Louise, Euston Tap, Cider Tap, Doric Arch, Mabels Tavern and the Euston Flyer. If we are able to we may then head into KX for the King Charles I. Maybe I can drag them into the Flying Scotsman for a laugh :eek:

this is going to sound dodgy :eek: but some "interesting";) toilets among those pubs