PDA

View Full Version : New Pub in kings cross

Arthurish
19-03-2012, 07:24
Hi,

I have tried to add this pub, but keep getting error on page notification on the check postcode.

Hopefully, you can enter it from here, the post code is probably a new one, so is not recognized.
Here are the details:

The Parcel yard
Unit 8
Shared Service Yard
Goods Way
Kings Cross Station
London
N1C 4AH

It is a Fullers pub.
Web address: http://www.fullers.co.uk/rte.asp?id=4&itemid=398&task=View
Email: parcelyard@fullers.co.uk

Thanks

Arthurish

Arthurish
19-03-2012, 13:58
Hi all,

Forget my previous message.
Here is the story:
Fullers web site: N1C 4AH
License: N1 9AP
Business card: N1 9AL

One is a delivery address, one is an old address and the other is, goodness knows.

So I will now check each one and add the appropiate one.

Thanks

Arthurish

Arthurish
19-03-2012, 14:01
Hi all,

Me again, it doesn't recognize any of the postcodes.
So I can't add it.

Help please.

Thanks

Arthurish

PaulOfHorsham
19-03-2012, 19:04
Hi Arthurish,

I took the post code from the Fullers website and added the pub yesterday (at least, I think I did - your tale of woe has me wondering).

Dave M
19-03-2012, 19:28
Hi Arthurish,

It looks like the post code from the Fullers site is the correct one and it does seem to work on here. Not quite sure what was going wrong when you tried, sorry about that.

I took the post code from the Fullers website and added the pub yesterday (at least, I think I did - your tale of woe has me wondering).

Yes Paul, it is there in the queue waiting for me to deal with, I'm running a bit behind with approvals from over the weekend.

Am I right in thinking this is on the new concourse at Kings Cross that only opened today? I do love it when members are keeping the site that up to date! :)

PaulOfHorsham
19-03-2012, 21:00
That's the one. Obviously only trying to get in first with this one. Might have time for a photo Saturday. Then again, more likely not.

Dave M
19-03-2012, 21:06
That's the one. Obviously only trying to get in first with this one. Might have time for a photo Saturday. Then again, more likely not.

Funny you should say that, I may well be at Kings Cross briefly on Saturday to meet someone. If so I may try to get a photo myself. My guess is that someone will get there with a camera before the weekend though! :)

PaulOfHorsham
19-03-2012, 21:51
My guess is that someone will get there with a camera before the weekend though! :)

I think that pretty much guarantees it! :rolleyes:

Dave M
19-03-2012, 23:58
Right, just about managed (with minutes to spare) to get the Parcel Yard (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/76784/) approved onto the site on the day it opened! Thanks guys for letting us know about it!

I think that pretty much guarantees it! :rolleyes:
Good point, sorry about that! :muppet:

It may be of course that Arthurish already has one lined up ready to go!

Arthurish
20-03-2012, 05:31
Dave,

Not just 1 photo, I've uploaded 11.

Right, just about managed (with minutes to spare) to get the Parcel Yard (http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubs/76784/) approved onto the site on the day it opened! Thanks guys for letting us know about it!

Good point, sorry about that! :muppet:

It may be of course that Arthurish already has one lined up ready to go!

PaulOfHorsham
20-03-2012, 06:49
Not just 1 photo, I've uploaded 11.

Saves me a trip :)

Arthurish
20-03-2012, 07:48
You could go for the Fullers ale, it's only £3.75 a pint or Seafarers at £3.70 a pint

Saves me a trip :)