PDA

View Full Version : Bristol area suburb cleanse?

bcfczuluarmy
17-03-2012, 15:45
Can Stapleton be cleansed of all the errors please? http://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/areas/stapleton/bristol/

Most of the pubs are in Easton and the area served would mean a long walk ~2 miles to get to some of these pubs if you lived in Stapleton.

Armoury Tavern (130 Stapleton Road, BS5 0PU) Easton and now open, I've requested mark as open as hadn't noticed till now it was down as closed.
Bell, The (Bell Hill, BS16 1BE) Stapleton/Eastville and closed years ago. Marked closed.
Black Swan (438 Stapleton Road, BS5 6NR) Easton/Eastville I'd say
Coach House (380 Stapleton Road, BS5 6NQ) Easton/Eastville
Lebeqs Tavern (199 Stapleton Road, BS5 0PA) Easton
Masons Arms (124 Park Road, BS16 1DT) Stapleton
Old Fox Inn (60 Fox Road, BS5 0YB) Easton although closed and gone.
Old Tavern, The (Blackberry Hill, BS16 1DB) Stapleton/Fishponds
Queen Vic, The (32 Stapleton Road, BS5 0QY) Easton/Old Market/St Judes although closed and gone.
Stapleton Road Tavern (12 Stapleton Road, BS5 0QX) Easton/Old Market/St Judes. Last weekend it appeared open so need to recheck before marking as reopen.
Three Blackbirds (262 Stapleton Road, BS5 0NP) Easton
Waggon & Horses (76 Stapleton Road, BS5 0PW) Easton although closed and gone.

I would do it myself but would prefer an admin cleanse especially as some of the pubs have gone, so not sure if they'd appreciate all the work I'd create by suggesting changes etc.

Galore Admin
19-03-2012, 19:10
Hi bcfczuluarmy,

Thanks for that, as you say the Stapleton Road area is most definitely not in Stapleton! I think those are all sorted out now as you've suggested. I was in the Armoury Tavern about 6 weeks ago and there was talk of it being on the brink of closing, but has definitely been open so we'll go with that for now.

Thanks again.