PDA

View Full Version : Sportguru F1...

Strongers
14-03-2012, 14:07
... Starts this weekend. Anyone interested in doing it again?

hondo
15-03-2012, 06:02
yes

Millay
15-03-2012, 16:43
Yes. new scoring system this year should make it more interesting, and complicated. Wkll set up a pool tonight if i can.

Strongers
15-03-2012, 17:05
Yes. new scoring system this year should make it more interesting, and complicated. Wkll set up a pool tonight if i can.

Top man!

Millay
15-03-2012, 21:00
A Pubs Galore pool has been set up and some of you will have received invites. If not the code for this pool is BANEKENT.

Please be aware that the scoring has changed quite a bit this year so please familiarise yourselves with the changes. In particular there are points for the pole sitter so this selection has to be made before qualifying.

ROBCamra
16-03-2012, 13:25
OK I've signed up again.

Millay
17-03-2012, 21:34
Just the four of us in so far. Last chance if you want to join, first race starts 6am Sunday

Millay
23-06-2012, 10:45
Just made my picks for this weekend's race and found that all four of us have gone for Vettel to a) be on pole, b) win the race and c) post the fastest lap. He'll probably crash and go out in Qualifying !!

Mobyduck
23-06-2012, 10:59
Ill give it a go,Its gonna be pure guess work though .:confused:

Millay
23-06-2012, 11:38
Welcome Mobyduck, I've just approved your application so you can make your picks. We're already a few races into the F1 calendar so you'll be starting from the back of the grid so to speak.

I see you are new to SportGuru and the scoring in the F1 game isn't easy to understand so we're all using guesswork really.

You'll see other threads about SportGuru, we usually set up a Pubs Galore pool for the major sporting competitions.

Just ask if you have any questions.

Cheers
Clive

Mobyduck
23-06-2012, 21:06
Cheers Ill just close my eyes and hope for the best.:confused::pray:

Millay
24-06-2012, 12:09
Just made my picks for this weekend's race and found that all four of us have gone for Vettel to a) be on pole, b) win the race and c) post the fastest lap. He'll probably crash and go out in Qualifying !!

First leg sorted, Vettel on pole. And got away in front of Hamilton. I have had a bet on both Button or Rosberg to be on the podium. Good odds around 28/1 , well they will be good if they win!

Millay
24-06-2012, 13:12
Well that has screwed us all, Vettel retires. I have Grosjean and Hamilton second and third which is where they currently are, 20 laps to go yet though.

Millay
02-09-2012, 07:05
F1 is back after it's Summer break and I was going to post a reminder, but I see everyone else is already "on the Button", or not as the case may be. I missed the cut off yesterday so didn't get the early guru points but did have the knowledge that Button was on pole.

Good sporting day today with the F1, a cricket ODI and a couple of Premiership games. If only I could find a pub that was showing all three.