PDA

View Full Version : Photographs in Forum Posts

rpadam
02-03-2012, 22:19
Has the facility to upload a photograph to a forum post been disabled (as I now can't get it to work, either as inserting an image or as an adding an attachment)?

Galore Admin
03-03-2012, 00:16
Yep, there was a problem there, and my goodness it took me way too long to track down all the bits.

We did a server migration back at the turn of the year and this was broken then, so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented - Apologies to all who have had issues, it should now be resolved.

Thanks for pointing that out rpadam, I look forward to seeing the crawl photos.

rpadam
03-03-2012, 09:37
Yep, there was a problem there, and my goodness it took me way too long to track down all the bits.

We did a server migration back at the turn of the year and this was broken then, so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented - Apologies to all who have had issues, it should now be resolved.

Thanks for pointing that out rpadam, I look forward to seeing the crawl photos.
Many thanks for fixing that - first group photo now posted...

Millay
03-03-2012, 15:29
........so I am guessing others have experienced it and not commented -

That's possibly why I couldn't upload the photos and video of the PG 'Welcome Parade', I thought it was just because I was trying to do it on a phone. If I can work out how to get them from the phone to the PC to PG then I'll post them on the thread.

Galore Admin
03-03-2012, 15:52
Yeah this error would have meant you had no chance sadly. I did read your original post and thought nothing more of it, but now you mention it again I am sure it was the same issue.

hondo
05-03-2012, 08:24
thought it was just my dodgy old computer