PDA

View Full Version : Giving away experience points

Millay
11-02-2012, 12:24
Just noticed on the Experience tab that there's a link called 'give away points'. It looks like you can transfer points to another user, although I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. Can't recall seeing this before, is it something new that you and Dave are playing with Conrad?

Strongers
11-02-2012, 13:13
Just noticed on the Experience tab that there's a link called 'give away points'. It looks like you can transfer points to another user, although I'm not sure why you'd want to do that. Can't recall seeing this before, is it something new that you and Dave are playing with Conrad?

I noticed it soon after the experience tab was added so as far as I know it has always been there.

I've just given you a couple of points to see what happens.

Millay
12-02-2012, 11:37
I noticed it soon after the experience tab was added so as far as I know it has always been there.

I've just given you a couple of points to see what happens.

It worked, they showed up in my activity report. I've returned them to you, with interest.

Strongers
12-02-2012, 12:02
It worked, they showed up in my activity report. I've returned them to you, with interest.

:cheers:

Galore Admin
13-02-2012, 06:34
It has always been there.

I guess it depends on how you view the experience system as to what it is there for. Being charitable I guess you could suggest that it is a way of experienced forum members encouraging new members who show potential.

Probably some cheeky uses for it as well if I really thought about it ;)